Phelps offers a wide range of radial designs to meet applications in the industrial market place. From pneumatic conveyance of materials to pollution control systems where particles must be blown through filter arrangements before being exhausted into the atmosphere. All models available in standard AMCA arrangements (available in both SWSI/DWDI).
|Wheel Diameters||from 12″ to 110″|
|Air Volumes||up to 500,000 CFM|
|Static Pressures||up to 45″ W.G.|
|Horsepower Requirements||up to 2,000 HP|
|Temperatures||to 1400° F|
|Maximum Efficiency||to 68%|
- WRE: HIGH EFFICIENCY DESIGN WITH LIGHT TO MODERATE DUST LOADING.
- WR SERIES CATALOGUE # WR-6-93
- WRS: EXCELLENT FOR LIGHT TO MODERATE DUST LOADING
- WRM: MATERIAL HANDLING DESIGN FOR RUGGED INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
- WRH: STRONG DESIGN FOR HIGH SPEED/HIGH PRESSURE SERVICE
- FMH (DESIGN 200/300): PNEUMATIC CONVEYANCE OF FIBEROUS MATERIALS M